"And it came to pass that we lived after the manner of happiness." 2 Nephi 5:27

"And it came to pass that we lived after the manner of happiness." 2 Nephi 5:27

Friday, December 3, 2010

See How I've Grown

Today I went to the doctor for a check-up. I am 28.5 inches and 21.6 lbs. That means I have grown 8 inches and 12.14 lbs since I was born. I am becoming a very big boy. I will show you: See- I use to look so tiny in my high chair.
But now I fit in it so nicely. It is just the right size for me now.
I remember coming home from the hospital in this big car seat. At that time it wasn't really Creighton-sized.
But now I am so big for it Mommy and Daddy say it is time for a big boy car seat. And when I'm not sitting in my car seat I like to play in it!
I use to be able to fall asleep anywhere. And because I was so tiny everywhere was comfortable to me.
Don't get me wrong, I like my crib, but a big boy like me needs more space. See how tiny this thing is?
These pillows on the couch use to tower over me.
Now I show them who's the boss.
My first real holiday was Easter. I was too little to enjoy the holiday though.
But I am excited for Christmas this year. I am going to enjoy every minute of the Christmas season. I love to explore under the tree!
It is so fun to get bigger because I am able to do more things. Mommy wants me to stay a baby, but she is very grateful that I am a healthy boy. It sure is fun to grow!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Katie, how fun that you have a blog too! I'm glad that you found mine and now I can look on yours too (if you don't mind).

    You are such a sweet person and I absolutely LOVE your baby! Seriously, he is such a great baby with a great personality. Thanks for sharing him with me!

    ReplyDelete