"And it came to pass that we lived after the manner of happiness." 2 Nephi 5:27

"And it came to pass that we lived after the manner of happiness." 2 Nephi 5:27

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Say Cheese Part II

After returning home from work this smile greeting me is one of the best things in the whole world. Creighton is always so happy for his mommy to come home. This week I worked three days and two weeks ago I worked four days. I am not use to it and I feel just beat. I am not sure how moms work full-time and maintain their home and care for their family and stay sane. A big "you go girl" from me to them.




1 comment:

  1. Same here!! I worked 3 days a week for 6 months! I hated it!! Everyone thought I was so weird for cutting back but I'm so grateful I only work 2 days! I love that Creighton has the same cheesey face in all his pics...must be his favorite look!! He's super cute! And aren't we also grateful for happy babies!

    ReplyDelete