"And it came to pass that we lived after the manner of happiness." 2 Nephi 5:27

"And it came to pass that we lived after the manner of happiness." 2 Nephi 5:27

Monday, December 6, 2010

Say CHEESE

Creighton has started posing for the camera. When the red light turns on, he gives me the best SMILES.







I got a note in the mail today from my Grandma Betty, who lives in Arkansas. She said, "I've been thinking he needs to be in a contest... that sweet, gorgeous smile." Yes, these smiles would win MANY contests! I can't wait for her to see these pictures. I am so glad he is getting in more teeth. 5 now... and they just add to the sweetness of his smile!

3 comments:

  1. That is about the cutest thing I think I have ever seen. What a funny boy! Have a Merry Christmas in snowy Idaho! Get a lot of great smiling pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha - what a cheeser! I love these pictures :)

    ReplyDelete