The Christmas season has been a lot of fun with Creighton. I got Creighton an adorable Baby's 1st Christmas ornament and have been thinking that I need a Mommy's 1st Christmas ornament! Christmas sure is a lot different once you have your own children. I will admit that Creighton is going to be a very spoiled little boy this year. He deserves it though, he is definitely on the nice list!

Now that I have Creighton it's time to start getting serious about Christmas traditions! My cousin asked me the other day when I was taking Creighton to see Santa. Um... it hadn't even crossed my mind! And I am glad that she reminded me. Creighton enjoyed tugging on Santa's beard. That boy and his love of hair... Of course he wasn't scared of Santa-I haven't found much Creighton is scared of!

He has left the Christmas tree alone for the most part. I have been surprised. The presents on the other hand... the wrapping paper is just so pretty!

Cute! I love the pic w/ Santa - so funny :) Your Christmas card is so cute! You have a talent for writing poems. Hope you guys have a merry Christmas!!
ReplyDelete