Thursday morning at 5:00 am I left for Salt Lake City with my dental team to attend a training conference. I didn't return home until Friday at 9:00 pm. The training was great and we all learned so much. We are excited to put into action all of the great things that we learned. However, I was extremely homesick. It was my first time being away from Cason and Creighton and I didn't like it very much!
Creighton didn't like it very much either... He cried all day Friday and couldn't be consoled. He missed his mommy! It doesn't help either that Creighton has his first cold. He coughs and sniffles all day! He has been very clingy the last two days. I don't want to leave the boys again for a very long time. It was too hard!
Sunday, October 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment