Creighton was excited for everything about 6 month pictures-except for the pictures. He loves being outside and was loving, and getting very distracted by: the weeds and rocks and the wagon. We also got him up early that morning so he was feeling very tired. Despite his lack of enthusiasm for picture day, we ended up with a few really good ones.
Thursday, October 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Those are such cute pics!!! He is so cute...I should say Handsome!! Who takes your pics?
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures. What a handsome fellow!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!! I love his little smile. Jackson screamed throughout his 6 month picture session. Little Creighton is so cute!
ReplyDeleteThose are so cute.. I just got caught up on your blog so I read the previous two and I loved your post on being a mother. It is busy work and sometimes so frustrating... I am finding that out already, but it is so worth it! Thanks for your thoughts! It is great to see pictures of Creighton.. he looks so much like Cason!
ReplyDelete