Thursday, October 7, 2010
Because We Can
The second week of September we had two nasty days of weather and I was sure that fall had arrived. I was excited to decorate for fall, so I unpacked the few things I had and hung my pumpkins on the front door. However, the last 3 weeks Pocatello has hit record high temperatures. Even though my house looks like I am eager for autumn, I am welcoming any warm days we've got left. Today though it was rainy, windy, and cold. Creighton and I took full advantage of the nasty weather and stayed inside all day. We didn't even go outside to get the mail! We stayed inside in our lounge clothes and were lazy. Creighton even took a surprising 3.5 hour nap. I thought about a few things on my to-do list: wipe down the blinds, re-organize the pantry, scrub the bathtub, and vacuum the stairs. Instead I tried out my new hair rollers and watched Judge Judy. Today seemed like a good day to do absolutely nothing, because we could. We had a great day today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It was a perfect day to do that! We had soup and rolls for dinner it was so cold!
ReplyDelete