A few years ago I bought this guitar cake pan to make husband this cake for his 22nd birthday! It turned out to be a wise investment...
Step 1: Make 2 guitar cakes. These ones are red velvet with a cream cheese filling.
Step 2: From one cake, remove the neck of the guitar, slide the top part back (whatever it's called) and carve an angle into it.
Step 3: Add the paws. They are Hostess Snowballs.
Step 4: Frost your puppy whatever color you want to!
Step 5: Using a "grass" tip, create hair for the dog. This does not take any skill-dog hair is messy and matted anyway. The messier-the more life-like!
You are hands down the most creative person I know!! I love it!! And A very Happy Birthday to Creighton!!
ReplyDeleteWow...I'm in shock at how fabulous that cake is! You did a fantastic job! Hope the birthday boy had a fabulous day!!
ReplyDelete