"And it came to pass that we lived after the manner of happiness." 2 Nephi 5:27

"And it came to pass that we lived after the manner of happiness." 2 Nephi 5:27

Monday, March 28, 2011

Today with Creighton

Today I feel grateful to be a mom. Creighton is such a special, sweet little boy. Today he was so well-behaved for me while I stayed busy with Monday chores. He even stayed out of the dishwasher and dog food! Today I am glad that I took the time to play with him and giggle. Creighton makes me realize there are many things to laugh about. Today I am glad that I had the opportunity to snuggle him to sleep while we watched Dancing With The Stars. Ssshhh... Don't tell his daddy.

Sometimes I end the day feeling exhausted, regretful, and incapable. But days like this make me feel uplifted as a mother and motivate me to do even better tomorrow. I want to be a good mom-I just wish I was faster at getting it perfect. Good thing I have a long time to practice, and Creighton's memory is still poor...

2 comments:

  1. You are a great Mom! Those days go by so quickly but are the best! Enjoy every moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same thoughts! But I am sure you are a fantastic mother, and Creighton is lucky to have you. What a sweet picture of him and Cason!!

    ReplyDelete