"And it came to pass that we lived after the manner of happiness." 2 Nephi 5:27

"And it came to pass that we lived after the manner of happiness." 2 Nephi 5:27

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Creighton's 1st Birthday

Lots of family and a few friends gathered at our home Saturday, March 5th to celebrate Creighton Eli Chambers' 1st birthday!!
Follow the paws to where the fun is!
(see post below if you want a puppy cake too)
Creighton was spoiled rotten with gifts from grandmas and grandpas, aunts and uncles, and cousins.



Mommy and Daddy gave Creighton a doggy blanket mommy had made and some Dr. Seuss books. But wait... what is that honking? Did we forget a gift in the back of the house?
A car!!
"Hmmm... Red Velvet cake? Not sure if I will like this...but I will try anything once."

"I am King Of The Cake!!"
"Did I hear the word bath?"
"I am so embarrassed... At my birthday party? Really?"
No worries-straight back to the toys for little guy!
And we haven't been able to get him out of his coupe. We named him Cooper.
He knows how real men ride, with one arm out the window.
And to end the very special day-a birthday dinner of two of Creighton's favorite foods: pepperoni pizza and macaroni and cheese. You'd think the pepperoni would be too spicy-not for this little guy! He is his father's child.

Could a boy ask for more on his birthday? I know me and Cason couldn't ask for a more wonderful baby! We love our Creighton and are excited to celebrate this happy milestone!!

6 comments:

  1. <3 the cake and Creighton's mad car riding skills!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Creighton! What a cute little boy you have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like he had lots of fun at his party! The kids had lots of fun, thanks for inviting them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAppy Birthday!!! Your cake is adorable, and I absolutely loved the picture of him covered in cake! Yeah for Creighton!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, it looks like he had a wonderful birthday! Happy Birthday little Creighton boy!!!

    Looks like he had lots of fun toys, love the car pics, and LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the cake pics-too cute! You did awesome on his cake. Maybe I should hire you for my next cake that I need for a birthday?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday!!!! I love his pictures! He is soo cute! What a fun cake!!!! you are awesome!

    ReplyDelete