Background: I love to sleep. I can sleep anywhere, anytime. Always have been able to. And once I am asleep I am difficult to wake up. "Sleeping in" is a hobby of mine.
More background: I have been suffering from migraines for about 5 years and finally went to a neurologist who suggested a sleep study. She predicted my migraines were due to poor quality sleep.
I then had a sleep study done: They strapped me up to a bunch of wires and I slept overnight while they monitored me.
The results: I move "significantly", approximately 48 times an hour. This frequent movement is preventing me from reaching deep sleep.
Both doctors came to the conclusion: I need medication to calm my arm and leg movements so I will sleep deeper and get more quality sleep. (And hopefully decrease my frequency of migraines) After many trial and error I have found some secrets to a good night's rest. However....
No comments:
Post a Comment