Creighton and I are hanging out here in Arkansas with the Sanders' Grandparents (they prefer to go by Big Daddy and Inotda) and Great-Grandma Betty. We left Thursday from the Salt Lake City airport-and the trip began with a fun surprise!
Seems like Creighton has the Sanders' nausea gene. Right after boarding the plane he threw up EVERYWHERE. His clothes, my clothes, his blanket, our seat+the seat in front, the aisle, and all of our carry-ons. It was miserable trying to clean it all up, Creighton screaming in the lavatory, using only paper towels, while the flight attendants watched with disgust. I was sure they were going to retch as well.
Oh the memories... Many long trips and me and my sister's moaning, "I'm going to be sick..." or "I don't feel good..." or "My tummy hurts..." Without fail we could not travel a distance further than an hour without an incident.
But after we arrived safely on the ground and at Big Daddy's house things are going great. Creighton likes it here-yesterday we played outside in the 70 degree weather. Beautiful.
Seems like Creighton has the Sanders' nausea gene. Right after boarding the plane he threw up EVERYWHERE. His clothes, my clothes, his blanket, our seat+the seat in front, the aisle, and all of our carry-ons. It was miserable trying to clean it all up, Creighton screaming in the lavatory, using only paper towels, while the flight attendants watched with disgust. I was sure they were going to retch as well.
Oh the memories... Many long trips and me and my sister's moaning, "I'm going to be sick..." or "I don't feel good..." or "My tummy hurts..." Without fail we could not travel a distance further than an hour without an incident.
But after we arrived safely on the ground and at Big Daddy's house things are going great. Creighton likes it here-yesterday we played outside in the 70 degree weather. Beautiful.
Poor thing! That's so sad :( I'm glad he's feeling better, but what a nightmare! Have fun in Arkansas!
ReplyDelete