"And it came to pass that we lived after the manner of happiness." 2 Nephi 5:27

"And it came to pass that we lived after the manner of happiness." 2 Nephi 5:27

Friday, February 4, 2011

Snip, Snip

After 2 1/2 years of letting my hair grow long, I finally chopped off 11 inches!
Unfortunately, Cason and I haven't quite perfected the art of taking a photo of ourselves.
This "picture" is from Christmas time- that hair sure was beautiful! Whoever ends up with my hair in their wig sure is lucky!
The first time I ever had a real hair cut was in 2nd grade. I had super long hair but I wanted to cut it so I would have short hair like my friend Macey Brooks. I remember being so sad afterwards that I cut all of my hair off.
Oh, girls are so silly when it comes to their hair. Grow it out, cut it off, grow it out, cut it off... It's a vicious cycle! We'll see if it ever gets that long again... Sure does feel good for now!

3 comments:

  1. Super Cute!! It was very pretty long hair...can you make Jayda a wig...I think she would look great with your color! Love the new look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Your hair was super long and absolutely gorgeous!! I wish mine was that thick! It does look adorable short though too! You're lucky it looks great both ways!

    ReplyDelete