We love weddings. Especially when it is this adorable couple...

Tom and Tasha were sealed Friday in the Salt Lake City temple and Cason and I were thrilled that we could be a part of the happy day.


Creighton loves his Uncle Tom, but he really loves his Aunt Tasha.

After the 3rd Chambers' winter wedding Cason's mom told her youngest son, and now the only unmarried Chambers (he's 11)... "No winter wedding for you buddy!" You wouldn't believe how cold it was looking at these two, they were so happy!

Creighton was such a good boy despite the many upsets in his routine.

He was excited to party all night long at the reception and stay up way past his bedtime.

We love you Tom and Tasha!
What a darling couple! I'm so happy for them!! My parents sent me a picture of them at their reception, and they said Creighton is SO cute :)
ReplyDeleteCreighton is so cute!! That is the first time I've seen him sucking his thumb! Loved his outfit!
ReplyDelete