"And it came to pass that we lived after the manner of happiness." 2 Nephi 5:27

"And it came to pass that we lived after the manner of happiness." 2 Nephi 5:27

Monday, February 14, 2011

Joy Beyond Measure

Today Cason gave me a Valentine's Day gift with a card that said he wished he could do more to show his love for me. I feel so blessed to have Cason. He is so kind and good to me. I never imagined that I would be with someone who treated me so wonderfully. He shows me everyday how me he loves me, not just on Valentine's Day. I am so glad that he is my other half.
A woman in my ward was speaking in sacrament recently and expressed her love for her husband and began to cry as she explained how wonderful her husband is to her. A woman in the foyer with me made a gagging gesture and noise. I on the other hand, love to hear that others are so happy in their marriage and family.That is the purpose of this life on earth. Cason and Creighton bring me joy beyond measure.

No comments:

Post a Comment