The birthday wreath is hanging on the front door... so that can only mean one thing... A party! Today we celebrated Cason's birthday. Boy do we have fun around here on birthdays.

Cason couldn't get Sunday, his actual birthday off of work, but he did come home a little bit early Saturday night and we went out for chinese food. Creighton of course did not disappoint us and as usual, embarrassed his dad by leaving a huge mess under his high chair. Then we went to Perkins and brought a pie home to eat while we watched Disney's Heavyweights. It wasn't as great as I had remembered from 15 years ago... Playtime before bedtime consisted of family pictures in the bathroom! Creighton says it's the most fun room in the house and is always trying to find an excuse to be in there!

Then this morning Cason got up nice and early for Bishopric meeting-but he took bagels and cream cheese so everyone else could help celebrate the big 24. For lunch, by request, shredded beef burritos. Cason is so predictable. Gift opening: I was selfish and got Cason some guitar stuff for birthday and Valentine's Day. I say selfish, because I will be happy to listen to him play! Off to work... (Creighton and I sat home BORED) Then when he came home, leftover burritos and for dessert... root beer floats! My husband isn't much for desserts, like cake.

We are happy to help our daddy celebrate his birthday however he wants to! We love him!
It sounds like you had a great day! Did you make that wreath? If so, I want to know how. It is so cute!
ReplyDeleteHey! It's fine that you blog stalk. I've blog stalked you before too! It's fun to click through friends pages because you find people who blog that you never knew blogged! We're doing great! I have to ask if you made the balloon wreath, and if you did, how it's done because it's amazing! I love it!
ReplyDelete