Last Tuesday we had an unexpected, but very fun visit with our friends, the Radfords! They were driving from Boise area to Utah, but because of the bad weather and road closures they stopped overnight at our home.

Kylee and I met in dental hygiene school at ISU so the husbands were bored all night long as we talked dental hygiene.

They have a little girl, Jayda, 2 months older than Creighton and Creighton enjoyed having someone to play with. He even tried convicing her to knock over the guard on our stairs. He is a bad influence, sorry Kylee.

They sort of enjoyed taking a bath together. Creighton likes to splash and Jayda was concerned about getting her hair wet.

They even played a game of Skip-Bo, but we're not sure who won. We were sad the Radford's were delayed on their way to Utah, but we were so happy that we got to spend time with them. Come back soon Kylee, Seth, and Jayda!
Look at our little twin babies...they are so cute! Thanks again for letting us stay!! It was so good to see you and your family!! love you!
ReplyDeleteI love reading your blog about your cute fun baby! I enjoyed the lovely weather on Sunday in Poky as well and it was crazy! I have to remind myself that we need the moisture and I will be grateful in the summer! Enjoy the snow!
ReplyDelete