"And it came to pass that we lived after the manner of happiness." 2 Nephi 5:27

"And it came to pass that we lived after the manner of happiness." 2 Nephi 5:27

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Eating Like A King

And while I'm in this "state of reflection", I think I'll add... Creighton probably eats better than Cason and I do. He is one lucky guy. As I was feeding him Friday afternoon I thought, "Spring Greens with rice? Banana Peach Granola? Yummy! I think I'll have some too!" The cupboard is also full of, "Bluberry Pear Oats, Banana Raspberry Oatmeal, Butternut Squash and Corn, Sweet Potato Apple, and Banana Mango." This sure is fancy food for an 8 month old. But he sure appreciates it and scarfs it down! I should probably eat what he's eating instead of those frozen pizzas and burritos...

1 comment:

  1. You boy is super handsome! I'm loving that he is still bald like Jayda...they will make a great pair!

    ReplyDelete