Christmas? No. Just Idaho in November! I have decided I am an Arkansas-girl through and through because this snow and cold weather is too much for me to handle! I have been lucky so far because this is the first big snow fall. Usually it snows near Halloween. Here is a picture of my backyard from this afternoon.

It's pretty bad out there. There have been a lot of school closures and 4 highways have been closed. There is even an advisory not to travel tomorrow. So I wonder how many of my patients won't be coming tomorrow? I need to get a snow suit for Creighton because even though I'm not a huge fan of the snow, I'm pretty sure he will love it. And we need to build his first snowman!

Cannolli is the best-behaved dog I have ever known. She was smelling like "wet-dog" so Cason gave her a bath (in the downstairs bathroom, thank goodness) and she was awesome through the whole thing. She just let him clean her all up and now she smells like Herbal Essences! Too bad she has to go back outside...
That's a pretty pic of your backyard. Today was crazy in I.F.!! We moved our patients up so we could get done sooner. I didn't know you guys had a dog. Cute! I'm so jealous.
ReplyDelete