
I am so glad that Creighton has changed his mind about being outside. Now, he loves it and gets very excited to be outdoors. There is so much more to look at! We have started playing on the swing set.

Creighton loves to play, but he was also probably smiling because he could sit and relax while daddy did all the hard work. Fall season sure does make a big mess!

I took this picture a few weeks ago after a really nasty wind storm. Yuck.

Cason loves to go on walks around the neighborhood, so we bundle Creighton up and have family time. Creighton is enjoying his stroller now but he still does not enjoy blankets. Momma loves to snuggle him in a blanket-especially outside! But Creighton usually succeeds in kicking it off. He's like his dad. I think his thermostat is about 10 degrees warmer than mine. Whenever I'm freezing those two are just right!
Ok so he is absolutely adorable in his little jacket!! SO cute :)
ReplyDelete