Saturday, March 27, 2010
Mommy's Little Monster
I love my little monster. This mommy stuff takes some getting use to, so blogging has been neglected. Here's a little of what we've been up to...
Aunt Jenilee bought Creighton this outfit. How did she know? Joking. Overall he is a very content baby. He smiles a lot-but right now I know it has less to do with me and more about gas.
Already an Arkansas Razorbacks fan! Grandpa Sanders was here from Arkansas this week to meet Creighton, his first grandson.
Creighton was interested in how he could grow facial hair like grandpa's. This is on his list of new things to attempt this week.
Four generations of Chambers! Great-Grandpa Darold, Daddy Cason, Grandpa Robert, and Creighton (2 weeks). We had Creighton blessed on his 2 week birthday. It was a very special experience for his mommy and daddy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh he is SO cute! I love him! :D
ReplyDeleteYou SHOULD be a proud momma! Creighton is so cute!! I love his expression in the bath photo :) That's great your dad was able to come out and see him. Glad to hear things are going well!
ReplyDelete