Well no baby yet! We wondered if he would choose to come in February instead, but looks like he wants to be a March baby. On the website www.morphthing.com I morphed a baby picture of Cason and one of me together to see what perhaps our baby would look like! Kind of a neat website! The baby kind of looks like a girl, and is more like a 7 month old (we were both 7 months in the pictures I scanned) but it was a fun experiment. And what a cutie!! Now we are just playing the waiting game...Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Our March Baby
Well no baby yet! We wondered if he would choose to come in February instead, but looks like he wants to be a March baby. On the website www.morphthing.com I morphed a baby picture of Cason and one of me together to see what perhaps our baby would look like! Kind of a neat website! The baby kind of looks like a girl, and is more like a 7 month old (we were both 7 months in the pictures I scanned) but it was a fun experiment. And what a cutie!! Now we are just playing the waiting game...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh I hated the waiting game! Good luck when your baby does decide to come - I can't wait to see pictures!
ReplyDeleteWoW!! It is crazy to think that you are that close to having the baby! Congrats again. Hope he comes sooner rather than later :)
ReplyDeleteI've been thinking about you...I hope he comes soon and all goes well!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the baby!! He is a cutie and I love his name! How fun!! We will have to get our boys together to play in a few months!
ReplyDelete