"And it came to pass that we lived after the manner of happiness." 2 Nephi 5:27

"And it came to pass that we lived after the manner of happiness." 2 Nephi 5:27

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Proud to Announce...

We are so pleased to announce that CREIGHTON ELI CHAMBERS has joined our family! He arrived on Sunday, March 7th at 3:13 pm. He was 20.5 inches long and weighed 8 lbs. 8 oz. We feel blessed that he arrived so healthy and strong. Surprisingly... he has red hair!

We arrived at the hospital Sunday March 7th at 5:00 am after a very long and uncomfortable Saturday afternoon and night. I was originally scheduled to be induced Sunday evening if he did not come on his own. I was hoping he could make it on his own and am so glad that he did. Labor went as well as labor goes I suppose. I am grateful I won't be doing it again tomorrow.

Creighton is such a beautiful baby and of course I have been snapping pictures since his birth trying to capture every moment. When he was first born it was hard for Cason and I to tell who he looked like. We agreed he didn't look like either of us. However... he now definitely looks just like Cason!

We were discharged from the hospital Monday afternoon at 1:00 pm. I am so glad that we did not have to stay there very long. It has been wonderful to bring him home. Our little man looked so handsome in the overalls that we brought him home in. And he loved the car ride!


Just barely 2 days old and we can't imagine what we would ever do without him. We are overjoyed that he has finally joined our family.

8 comments:

  1. yea!! i am so happy for you! and glad that everything went ok at the hospital. he's beautiful, just perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you! He is one handsome baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! He is just so cute! I know what you mean when you said we can't imagine life without him. It's amazing! Congrats again, enjoy being a momma!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so BEAUTIFUL! You are surprised by the red hair...please your dad and sister have red hair! I'm so happy for you both! Can't wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you guys!! he is so cute!! i love him! we can't wait to meet him!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh yay!!! I am sooo happy he is here, and what a cutie! Congrats you two!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY!!!! i'm so happy! there has been a delay in our emails so i suspected you had popped the lil guy out;) congrats! he's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats You dont remember me but your mom and I have been friends for yesrs. I cannot brelieve how much you look like your mom that is a good thing. GL Laralee

    ReplyDelete