Thank goodness for the X-Files. For Cason's birthday I got him seasons 1 and 2...it was an inspired birthday gift. At 2:00 or 3:00 am when Creighton has no intention of falling back asleep anytime soon him and his Daddy watch the X-Files. The male bonding has begun. I've watched some episodes and I know why I never watched it while it was on television-it is for sure one of the scariest television shows. No nightmares for Creighton yet, and as long as Cason is willing to get up with him...looks like I need to invest in seasons 3 and 4...Saturday, March 27, 2010
Cason's Saving Grace
Thank goodness for the X-Files. For Cason's birthday I got him seasons 1 and 2...it was an inspired birthday gift. At 2:00 or 3:00 am when Creighton has no intention of falling back asleep anytime soon him and his Daddy watch the X-Files. The male bonding has begun. I've watched some episodes and I know why I never watched it while it was on television-it is for sure one of the scariest television shows. No nightmares for Creighton yet, and as long as Cason is willing to get up with him...looks like I need to invest in seasons 3 and 4...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment