"And it came to pass that we lived after the manner of happiness." 2 Nephi 5:27

"And it came to pass that we lived after the manner of happiness." 2 Nephi 5:27

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter Weekend

We had a great first Easter with Creighton! He was super excited to see what the Easter Bunny had filled in his basket!
Easter weekend I also gave my entertainment center a face lift. It was looking a little dinged up so I painted it "sugar blossom". I am very happy with how it turned out! Why I begin these projects though I'll never know. They are always more time consuming than I think they will be. 4 coats later and a very stinky house... TA-DA!
Here is the afterthought before picture.
While my dad was here him and Cason also did some home improving. They painted walls and replaced trim, built me some BEAUTIFUL shelves in my pantry (the space I have now is unbelievable), installed a new screen door, and did various other little projects. I was loving it. Hooray for dads and husbands!

No comments:

Post a Comment