"And it came to pass that we lived after the manner of happiness." 2 Nephi 5:27

"And it came to pass that we lived after the manner of happiness." 2 Nephi 5:27

Friday, July 12, 2013

Tiny Princess

Our tiny princess is now 6 months. 
We went to the doctor today! It was so much fun playing with the paper... and then those darn vaccinations had to ruin the whole experience...
Macey Jo stats are as follows:
Weight: 16 lbs (49%)
Length: 26 3/4 in. (81%)
She is growing very well and is just healthy as can be. She seems right on track for her age. 
 We love our tiny beauty. She is the perfect addition to our family. I am grateful each day to have my two children. I cherish them. 
It is sad to see 6 months go by... but I know the next 6 are going to be so much fun!!

(another post below)

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe she is 6 months! Where has time gone?! She is so cute!

    ReplyDelete