The kids are blessed to have a wonderful father in Cason and I am equally as lucky. He sets a wonderful example for them and teaches them how to live righteously to be happy. He teaches them to serve and love others and to be kind. He loves me and that will bless their lives forever. He teaches them to have fun and is always willing to take time to play with his children and show them how much he cares.
They love their daddy so much.
Cason and I both have wonderful fathers who have blessed us with good memories and taught us well. We are happy the kids have good men in their lives: Papa, Big Daddy, and Grandpa.
And of course we are grateful to our Father in Heaven for his Plan of Salvation and the gift of his Son that we can be with our Daddy forever.
Happy Father's Day!!
(another post below)
(another post below)
I would have been mortified! That reminds me of the Mormon message where the woman looks out her windows and criticizes her neighbor's dirty laundry until one day, she wonders to her husband how the lady got her laundry so clean! He replies, "All I had to do was wash the window!"
ReplyDelete