"And it came to pass that we lived after the manner of happiness." 2 Nephi 5:27

"And it came to pass that we lived after the manner of happiness." 2 Nephi 5:27

Friday, May 24, 2013

Siblings

When Macey Jo was born I thought she looked a lot like Creighton and a few others agreed. But as time has gone on she has acquired her own look, her own expressions and I think her and Creighton look just enough alike to be siblings. One thing is certain though according to my mom- Neither one of my children look anything like me! It kind of hurts my feelings... Especially because my baby girl is so beautiful. I want everyone to say she looks just like her mommy!

I made a few collages of her and Creighton at similar ages doing similar things to see how their looks are similar and different. It was just too much fun. I had to stop myself after several, I could have continued to make many more.

Macey Jo and Creighton almost 24 hours old heading home from the hospital.

Sleeping. Creighton is younger so his coloring is darker.
Bath time which both loved from a very tiny age. (MJ on your left)
Same expression and backdrop and color of clothes! What luck!
Daddy loves to imitate both of their expressions.
Macey on the top... my kids love to nibble on their toes!
Tummy time.
What a funny face!
Well, I have to admit that my mom is mostly right. Look at this picture of Cason when he was a baby. I am just sure our baby doll gets her beautiful big eyes from her daddy. All she inherited from me was the double chin.
Funny how those genetics work out sometimes. But overall it doesn't matter to me if they look like me or their daddy because the fact of  the matter is that they are great-looking! I will never forget this... When Creighton was a few months old Cason's dad said, "You two made a cute kid, you should do it again!" Right he was.

(more posts below)

1 comment:

  1. I just laughed and laughed at this post because it is what has happened to us! My mom has called both of our girls little Devin. They don't look that much alike, but they both look like him. Then there are phases where I am sure they look like me, so I get out my baby pictures. Nope. They still look like Devin. Good thing we have handsome husbands! Because our genes don't shine through.

    ReplyDelete