"And it came to pass that we lived after the manner of happiness." 2 Nephi 5:27

"And it came to pass that we lived after the manner of happiness." 2 Nephi 5:27

Friday, May 24, 2013

Macey Jo Update

Our Miss Macey Jo is 4 Months!
She is such a wonderful addition to our family and every day we love having a baby girl!
She is in such a fun stage right now. We have found that she is ticklish and she has such a cute giggle. It is also easy to make her giggle with funny faces or even just by smiling at her.
She has such a sweet smile and smiles so much. My favorite is when I go in her room in the morning to get her out of bed and she gives me one of her big gummy grins as though to say, "Yay!! I'm so glad to see you mommy!!"
She is such a content baby and so far we haven't had any severe sicknesses, no scares, or any problems with her. Everything has gone so well with this little princess. 
She is starting to discover! She found her toes several weeks ago and can't get enough of them! She loves to grab onto anything she can and usually won't let go. She loves to look at people and is friendly with most.
She still loves bath time immensely.
She rolls over! Oh no! Here comes the beginning of destruction...
She loves to play in her walker and grandma and grandpa Wilde's house and loves her bouncy chair we just brought up from the basement. She loves when we read to her. Brother is very good about making sure sister can see the pictures when we read books. Creighton likes to give her lots of toys. I am sure at the end of the day she is experiencing some sensory overload. 
She slobbers like crazy. However there is no sign of teeth. Everyone keeps asking me, "Are you sure she is not teething?" Well, I am sure teeth will come soon enough, but no sign of them coming tomorrow! So her clothes are usually very wet. 
She still sleeps through the night like a champ and then takes several naps throughout the day. She takes naps best if she is held but is learning to nap without being held. Daddy won't hold her while she naps but mommy doesn't mind. I take the opportunity to rest myself... 
She sure is growing! Just last week I thought, "She is getting huge!" And at her doctor appointment a few days ago that was confirmed, she is just over 14 lbs and fits very well in 6 month clothes. We will soon be trying to feed her some vegetables!
She really is a sweetheart and I am grateful to be this precious baby's mommy for a whole 4 and a half months.
I love you Macey Jo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment