When trying to take a picture of your dragon, make sure to choose an appropriate backdrop. Fall leaves are always beautiful.
But if he doesn't like that, you could also choose a nice bench for him to sit on.
That didn't work so well either? Well, maybe the dragon would like to take a picture with the princess.
Should have figured that wouldn't turn out so well. They're not really known for getting along too well. While you're at it though, make sure you catch a photo of the princess.
Sounds like your dragon is rather sensitive. I suggest you let him play on the swingset and then attempt to catch a smile AND his eyes at the same time.
Yes, this worked very well. Dragons love to swing and slide!
They also love the hose...
and driving! Beep, Beep!
Halloween 2011 was festive! Creighton made a fabulous dragon and of course received lots of "Oh, he is so adorable!" and "You are the cutest dragon I have ever seen!" This year I did take him to a few trick-or-treating events. He liked receiving the candy. His favorite candies are Smarties. We returned home in time to pass out candy to the kiddies in our neighborhood. Oh boy, that is definitely his favorite part! Lots of excited squeals as we received funny-dressed visitors.
Creighton is so sweet to put up with his silly mommy who tries so hard to get good pictures. He really does a good job posing and giving big smiles. Taking a picture of this dragon turned out to be successful!
Happy Halloween!
So this may be repetitive...but he is adorable!! Great job catching some sweet pictures :)
ReplyDeleteToo cute!! I also think he is a cute dragon!
ReplyDeleteI love it! I love the sequence of photos-great job! What a cutie dragon he was for Halloween. Oh Creighton, you will make some girls heart leap in a few years!
ReplyDelete