We have been having fun, being a bit too lazy and enjoying spending some time together as a family of 3 before we become a family of 4!
Creighton has especially been enjoying playing games...
like "Let's Go Fishing!", Chutes and Ladders, and Skip-Bo.
But we also don't forget that there are still chores to do. Like shoveling all of the snow that has been falling!! Creighton is always so happy to help his daddy.
And mom of course had to find a craft to make to fill up some more free time this week since I am now off for maternity leave. A burlap wreath! And Creighton was more than happy to occupy himself with watching "Finding Nemo" over and over and over again while I worked on it.
Yes, we have been enjoying this time together as a family and enjoying a bit of laziness, but I promise- we are ready to welcome baby sister!
I hate to complain too much but I have been extremely miserable the last week. I don't remember being so uncomfortable with Creighton- I was happy to let him stay in there as long as possible. Today at my doctor's appointment I let Dr. S know I was ready! So she decided to help things along and said I should go into labor within 24-48 hours.
I hate to complain too much but I have been extremely miserable the last week. I don't remember being so uncomfortable with Creighton- I was happy to let him stay in there as long as possible. Today at my doctor's appointment I let Dr. S know I was ready! So she decided to help things along and said I should go into labor within 24-48 hours.
Hmmm... we shall see if that actually happens.
No comments:
Post a Comment