Cason, Katie Jo, Creighton and Macey Jo
Aw, she is super cute and precious! Congratulations on such a beautiful baby girl Katie, Cason, and Creighton! Let me know if you need ANYTHING!
Congrats!! She is beautiful! I love the top picture! It melts my heart!! You are such a good mamma!
ADORABLE!! and i absolutely love that outfit and bow:) Congrats!!!
Such a sweetie! Congrats!
Congratulations. What a sweet name.
I love how you both are smiling at each other! So adorable! :)
YEA!!! Congrats!! She is adorable! Hope mom and babe are doing well!
Congratulations! She looks perfect!
Congrats!! Aren't they just so much fun? (When they aren't crying!) :) Our babies were almost the same size...mine weighing 7 lbs 4 oz and was 20 inches long. Take advantage of all those precious moments! She is a cutie!
congrats! She is beautiful! So happy everything went well!
She is beautiful!!! Congrats!
Congratulations! She is a beautiful little baby girl! I'm so happy for you guys!
Aw, she is super cute and precious! Congratulations on such a beautiful baby girl Katie, Cason, and Creighton! Let me know if you need ANYTHING!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! She is beautiful! I love the top picture! It melts my heart!! You are such a good mamma!
ReplyDeleteADORABLE!! and i absolutely love that outfit and bow:) Congrats!!!
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweetie! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations. What a sweet name.
ReplyDeleteI love how you both are smiling at each other! So adorable! :)
ReplyDeleteYEA!!! Congrats!! She is adorable! Hope mom and babe are doing well!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! She looks perfect!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! Aren't they just so much fun? (When they aren't crying!) :) Our babies were almost the same size...mine weighing 7 lbs 4 oz and was 20 inches long. Take advantage of all those precious moments! She is a cutie!
ReplyDeletecongrats! She is beautiful! So happy everything went well!
ReplyDeleteShe is beautiful!!! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! She is a beautiful little baby girl! I'm so happy for you guys!
ReplyDelete