The last week has been just beautiful here in Pocatello. It has been so warm and sunny. Perfect weather for being outside for gardening, yard work, and of course playing. We even have a bit of color on our faces and arms! Though the weather has been enjoyable, Sunday I was melting. The "heat" came on so quickly. So Cason brought up our air conditioning unit from the basement. Sadly, we do not have AC.
It has made things much more enjoyable in our house. We are grateful for the nice weather, the yard is turning green and some flowers are blooming! We even attempted a photo shoot in the front yard one sunny day.
Grama Wilde decided to bring up the outside toys from the basement and let Creighton practice driving in her living room. He loves the tractor and yellow car. Sadly, he is still a few inches too short, but by the end of the summer he'll do great!
Creighton's Grama is so nice. She told him that he could TAKE HOME the tractor! Yay!! He was so excited! (The tractor was his mommy's... it is 22 years old :) However, he is not allowed to bring home the yellow car. (That one is Aunt Whitney's...)
The past week we have been pretending like it's June. And wouldn't you know... last night it was cloudy, windy, and rainy. And this morning in the paper I read that it is supposed to snow all weekend. Currently I am wrapped up in a blanket. It's cold in here!
I remember the tractor and yellow car! How funny! It makes me think of when I went to see you guys and we drew with the chalk all over our selves and Sidney was riding the toys! How fun!!
ReplyDelete