Cute pics! So there's a CE course on Thursday night. Not sure if you received the email or heard about it. Let me know if you want more details. Also I tried the dried strawberries and they were a total FAIL! Tell me what to do to make them yummy. Mine looked nothing like the picture and were flat and stuck to the parchment paper. We had to throw the entire pan out. So tell me what you did please! You're such a great mom!
I love the shirt:) Cute pics!
ReplyDeleteCute pics! So there's a CE course on Thursday night. Not sure if you received the email or heard about it. Let me know if you want more details. Also I tried the dried strawberries and they were a total FAIL! Tell me what to do to make them yummy. Mine looked nothing like the picture and were flat and stuck to the parchment paper. We had to throw the entire pan out. So tell me what you did please! You're such a great mom!
ReplyDeleteA-DOR-ABLE! He is seriously so stinkin' cute Katie. You two made a cute little boy! Watch out for when he is older! :-)
ReplyDelete