"And it came to pass that we lived after the manner of happiness." 2 Nephi 5:27

"And it came to pass that we lived after the manner of happiness." 2 Nephi 5:27

Saturday, January 28, 2012

For the Love of Chicken

This afternoon we stopped by my mom's house for a few minutes (which turned into an hour and a half thanks to Star Wars on Wii) to visit. As always, Creighton was so sad to leave and started to cry. Creighton's grandma was making chicken strips and mashed potatoes for dinner and gave him two in a ziploc bag to take home. He wanted to hold them in the car, but I wouldn't let him because he knows how to open plastic bags. On the way home he fell asleep. We carried him in the house to take him to bed and he noticed the ziploc bag of chicken sitting on the counter and started screaming/crying/pointing for the chicken. But he didn't want to eat the chicken (in the kitchen, at least). So I let him take the bag of chicken to bed with him in hopes that he would calm down and take a much-needed nap. However, he first unzipped the bag and layed there and giggled as he ate two huge chicken strips. I sat next to him on the floor and laughed the whole time. Cason would peek his head into Creighton's room and shake his head. I guess I've got a chicken strip lover!

1 comment:

  1. That is the cutest thing ever!!

    Hey, I'm having a little Valentine's Day Party this Monday the 13th at my parents house. 11:00. I'd love to have you guys come!! Have Creighton help decorate a box if you'd like and we'll have the kids share Valentines. Feel free to invite anyone else too :)

    ReplyDelete