Yesterday was my birthday! I love my birthday. Birthdays are SO special-and Cason and Creighton helped me to have a fabulous day yesterday! Only 24? I feel like I should be a few years older... Husband brought me home these GORGEOUS flowers. I am one of those girls who loves flowers-even though they might be dead in a week, they make me SO happy!
In other news: Those blessings I said I had been praying for (previous post) have happened! Cason was just told yesterday that he will be moving from graveyard shift back to swing shift with SUNDAY AND SATURDAY OFF! Yay! It will be great for his calling and great for our family. I'm glad that we have been able to see the good things in his graveyard shift, and he is actually a little sad to leave it, but overall we are pleased and very excited for the change in his work. It is for the best.
And because of the change he has the next 4 DAYS OFF! Oh, what shall we do with our time off? Perhaps a little of this...
Lots of lounging. We seem to be pretty good at that around here. Of course, only AFTER we finish our chores! Cason and I mulched the front yard a few days ago. 44 bags of mulch it took! But it is GORGEOUS! And it will really help to cut back on the weeds. We laid down some of that landscape covering first to ensure minimal future weeding.
We are going to enjoy our weekend together and we hope that you have a great one too!
Happy Birthday!! Late, of course. I'm glad Cason got the better shift...what a great bday gift for you!!
ReplyDelete