Yesterday and this morning Creighton has been doing the funniest things! I am reminded of a few more things about Creighton I want to share...
First of all- He BITES HIS NAILS! I will take the blame-100%. That has been my bad habit for the last 20+ years. And he doesn't just chew on them... he bites them off.
Creighton loves FUZZ. He has a baby blanket with a seam that has broken and he likes to dig the batting out and bring it to me. After he has chewed it. He also likes to pick the hair off of his stuffed animals. I often find hair tufts between his fingers. That sounds gross.
Creighton loves sauces and spreads: peanut butter, jelly, ketchup, frosting, etc. He will pick/suck it off the top of all his food and THEN eat what's underneath. (I am blaming Cason for introducing him to sauce.)
Creighton loves sauces and spreads: peanut butter, jelly, ketchup, frosting, etc. He will pick/suck it off the top of all his food and THEN eat what's underneath. (I am blaming Cason for introducing him to sauce.)
I've got a dancer on my hands. He likes to shake it to just about anything. The music his toys make, when mommy sings, the tv... Sometimes he will even bust a move on command.
I've been teaching Creighton when food is HOT. I show him how to blow on it and say, "HOT". If I give Creighton his food and tell him it is hot, he will lean over it and sniff it until I say he can eat it. This cracks me up. Blowing = sniffing? OK.
Now I need to go investigate what he has terrorized...
No comments:
Post a Comment