"And it came to pass that we lived after the manner of happiness." 2 Nephi 5:27

"And it came to pass that we lived after the manner of happiness." 2 Nephi 5:27

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Mr. Mommy

The two days a week that I work, Cason gets to spend all day with Creighton. Creighton has a good time seeing what he can get away with when it's just Daddy. Today I came home from work and heard a few things sort of like this:
"You wouldn't believe all of the things he got into today."
"As soon as I cleaned up one mess, he had made another!"
"He is so fast- I can't keep up with him!"
"He wanted to get his hands on everything today."
"It was so hard for me to get done what I was trying to do."
I am so glad that Cason gets to spend the whole day with Creighton so he gets a little glimpse of what I do the other 5 days a week. I think Creighton was especially curious today because he knew daddy was doing something important: painting the hall. I am also glad they get to spend so much time together because it helps them become great buddies! Creighton and I both think he has a pretty wonderful daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment