A few days ago our family got a new dishwasher. After installing the new one, Cason was throwing out the packing material. I yelled, "Wait! What is that?" And he showed me something that looked like a frame. It was made of cardboard and wood. I asked him to keep it. He thought I was nuts.
Here it is:
I had a vision for a bowholder. It turned out GREAT!!
It matches Macey Jo's room beautifully!
In fact, she loved it so much, we were able to capture a smile on camera for the first time the night we hung it up!
One of the wonderful things about having a husband is always impressing him. He still can't believe what I made from the dishwasher packing material! (Hence the nickname I gave it, "the MACGYVER bowholder") He says, "I never would have thought of that!" Well, of course not! It is my job to do that kind of crafty-thinking.
As I was making it he loved joking about how big it was and that it STILL wouldn't be big enough to hold all of her bows.
Oh no! There is still PLENTY of room for more bows. And just in case you didn't know... a girl can NEVER have too many bows!
That is too cute! I am impressed too, MacGyver! And your two little babes are so precious. I agree with you, 2 is better that 1!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute baby girl and awesome bow holder!
ReplyDelete