"And it came to pass that we lived after the manner of happiness." 2 Nephi 5:27

"And it came to pass that we lived after the manner of happiness." 2 Nephi 5:27

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Sometimes You Just Need a Nap

It is always apparent when Creighton needs a nap. He becomes emotional, disagreeable, mischievous and irrational. He is like his mommy. 
My little boy loves his sleep. In fact he will frequently put himself down for a nap, letting me know it is that time of day. He rarely resists sleep. Or, he will just go lay down and rest for a little while and then say, "Mommy, I feel better now."
I should learn from his example and do that more often. I would probably be more pleasant to deal with.
 This Saturday morning started a bit rough. Perhaps because I tried to give my son oatmeal for breakfast instead of the desired macaroni and cheese or chicken nuggets. Oh, what a bad mommy I am! So after just 2 hours of being awake he headed for his room for a nap.
There is just something about a sleeping child that makes you feel like you love them 10x greater!

2 comments: