Creighton has finally cancelled the strike against having his picture taken. After getting dressed he likes to say, "Ta-Da! Handsome!" A few days ago it was chilly outside so we pulled out some new fall clothes and he was more than happy to pose for a picture.
He looks so grown-up! But we did just celebrate his 2 1/2 year mark! We have had numerous "terrible-two" experiences over the last several months, but he seems to be transitioning out of that phase and I am grateful! He can be such a sweetie, but sometimes it is hard for me to remember that!
Lately, whenever Cason or I return home from work/school/errands he will run up to us and say, "Hug? I missed you!" And give us a super great big hug! He is a good hug giver and pretty good at kisses. His daddy taught him to give eskimo kisses so he has been trying those out lately too.
I love this little man so much, he brings me so much joy!
He is looking so grown up! He has a big boy hair cut! So Cute! Everyday we seem to have terrible two moments!
ReplyDelete