Cason, Katie Jo, Creighton and Macey Jo
Congratulations! We love girls!
You are in for a real treat!! Girls are so much fun!!!!!!! Congrats!
How fun!!! Congrats!!
I am so, so, so excited for you!!! Congratulations!! And I don't think I ever told you, but I absolutely LOVED the way you told your family. My brother and sister were there at the devo and thought it was so cool. Way to go!! :)
Congrats! That is so exciting! Let the pinterest projects begin!
YEAH!! I am so excited for you! I am also a bit jealous
Yea for a girl! Congrats!
Congratulations! We love girls!
ReplyDeleteYou are in for a real treat!! Girls are so much fun!!!!!!! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteHow fun!!! Congrats!!
ReplyDeleteI am so, so, so excited for you!!! Congratulations!! And I don't think I ever told you, but I absolutely LOVED the way you told your family. My brother and sister were there at the devo and thought it was so cool. Way to go!! :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats! That is so exciting! Let the pinterest projects begin!
ReplyDeleteYEAH!! I am so excited for you! I am also a bit jealous
ReplyDeleteYea for a girl! Congrats!
ReplyDelete