"And it came to pass that we lived after the manner of happiness." 2 Nephi 5:27

"And it came to pass that we lived after the manner of happiness." 2 Nephi 5:27

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Our Family Pictures

I love pictures. Pictures of EVERYTHING. Sometimes I can be that crazy mom who stalks her child in whatever they are doing just so I can take a picture for "remembering." However, we have not had a family picture taken since the Christmas after Creighton was born. I have been waiting for the "perfect" time for the family picture. You know... when I have lost weight, when Creighton will cooperate more, when the weather is nice for outdoor pictures... Just a few of my excuses for not taking family pictures, but always having good intentions of taking them soon.

Thank goodness for mother-in-laws who schedule family pictures and tell you when and where and what to wear. I am so happy that she did it for me. The pictures actually turned out great and I am so pleased to make prints and hang them in the living room. We did take pictures of ALL of us, but here are just the ones of our little family.

7 comments:

  1. Oh Katie, those pictures turned out super cute. Love the colors (and your hair, jealous) and the look on Creighton's face is priceless. Super cute and I'm glad that you got some pictures done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love them! such a cute family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE them!! They are wonderful and of coarse you look as beautiful as ever1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love em! Clint and I need to get some pictures taken...nicest one we have is our photo for our Ward's Directory!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have such a darling family. I sure miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Love Love Love your family pictures. They are so darling! And you look fabulous! I love your hair like that. You have such a cute family!

    ReplyDelete