"And it came to pass that we lived after the manner of happiness." 2 Nephi 5:27

"And it came to pass that we lived after the manner of happiness." 2 Nephi 5:27

Friday, April 8, 2011

Hair Cuts

This mommy loves to take celebrate anything that is a "first". So when it was time for Creighton's 1st haircut-I made a BIG DEAL out of it.

Here is a before picture of his messy mane.

During the haircut he was a pretty good boy. He even let the hairstylist use the clippers on his neck. The result was a cute little boy with a sharp looking haircut!!
Grandma Wilde insisted that he didn't have enough hair to cut. In fact she is always rubbing his scalp saying, "I am stimulating his hair folicles." But I kept a lock of his red hair-3 inches!

Fresh haircuts are so handsome!

4 comments:

  1. So jealous you already got to cut his hair...poor Jayda is still working on that! It most definitely looks sharp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe he had enough hair for a haircut! So cute! (I am also a big one for "firsts".)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! I love it! He is such a cutie! Cami someday will have some hair to cut... or hopefully put in a ponytail!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Cute!! We need to get Jackson's hair cut. I love how he is always so happy in his pictures!

    ReplyDelete