"And it came to pass that we lived after the manner of happiness." 2 Nephi 5:27

"And it came to pass that we lived after the manner of happiness." 2 Nephi 5:27

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Dancing Queen

Today is my little sister's 17th birthday. I can't believe it... I remember the day that she was born!

We celebrated with brownie sundaes and a little "Just Dance 2" on the Wii. Cason tamed me in all three dances. If only I had my beautiful sister's dancing skills. She is a member of the Highland High School dance team and she can bust a move.

I love to watch "Dancing With The Stars", but if I was on there this is what the judges would say:

Bruno (remember the accent): "You are like the tin man before he was greased. Your legs and arms they are so stiff. You need to loosen up a bit... enjoy what you are doing."

Carrie Ann: "First of all, I just want to say that you look beautiful and I can tell that you tried really hard. However, it just wasn't very good at all. But I appreciate your willingness to try something new"

Len: "That was simply dreadful. (booing from the crowd) Oh, stop booing... it's the truth! Your feet were a mess, I couldn't figure out what you were doing with the top part of your body. You can improve in all areas."

I would be lucky to get a collective score of 12. Oh...I wish I could dance.

2 comments:

  1. Katie Jo I think you should be a dancing judge. Those comments sounded like they came right from the show! I'm sure you are better than what you said! At least you can rock, roll and pivot with a sickle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I love it!! These comments seriously sounded so legit!! And don't worry...I would get the same comments. :)

    ReplyDelete