I started this blog over 5 years ago and much to my surprise I am still going!
It is just about the only kind of social media that I am on, besides Pinterest. At the beginning of March after much coaxing from several people I FINALLY "jumped on the bandwagon" and signed up for a Facebook account. I posted a few pictures of my family and the children. After a month of Facebook I have decided I don't like it very much. It is great for the purposes of checking in with friends and family- boy a lot has changed with a lot of people and I am in contact with some I haven't thought of for years! However, for the purposes of sharing my own personal family events- I prefer this blog.
In fact, I have learned to really love that I have documented so many experiences. I attempted to use a few different websites to create a book out of my blog posts but my blog was too large to upload! So I went through and deleted numerous posts that were not family oriented (those things about couponing/recipes/crafting etc.) Still not able to upload the posts into a blog book that I liked, I am coming up with other ways to transfer this information so that it will not be lost and so that a hard copy can be retained.
So to those who still read our family blog- I will continue to post tidbits from our life. This blog is not fancy but I sure do love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment