"And it came to pass that we lived after the manner of happiness." 2 Nephi 5:27

"And it came to pass that we lived after the manner of happiness." 2 Nephi 5:27

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Another Day of Birthday Fun

Birthday's are so fun, we always try to spread the excitement over as many days as possible! The day after Creighton's birthday, Big Daddy had to head back to Arkansas. So we headed to Utah so he could meet up with Inotda and they could head back to Arkansas together. We stayed for just a short time in Saratoga Springs with family but already Creighton is obsessed with Disney Infinity and Macey Jo learned to dress-up!
After a goodbye to Big Daddy we headed to have lunch with Grandma, Papa, and Uncle Sam!
Creighton felt more birthday love from his family in Utah!!


He also felt something from the Applebees employees, but it wasn't love... it was embarrassed! They came over and sang to him and gave him an ice cream sundae!
We are always so happy to get together with family. Macey Jo took the opportunity the first 15 minutes to snuggle up with grandma and papa. They didn't mind one bit. But then when the french fries came out...
Our sweet little princess in her Ariel dress-up dress! When visiting in Saratoga Springs sweet Avery was so nice to teach Macey Jo all about dress-up. Auntie Jenny even gave Macey Jo this dress that was just her size! You see it was a MUST to have a princess dress-up dress to wear for later that afternoon because we were going to...
That's right! Disney On Ice! We have been so excited for weeks to go! Well, I should say that I have been excited for weeks. I kept it a secret from Creighton mostly because I didn't know how to explain to him what it was and I knew it would be thrilling for him to arrive and see all of the Disney themed  extravagance. As we were driving towards the arena I pointed to a billboard advertising Disney on Ice and told Creighton that was where we were going and then he started getting really excited!!

Overall it was an exciting time! We enjoyed the music and ice skating and costumes.
Mommy's favorites parts were the performance of "Under the Sea" and "Be Our Guest".

Those will probably always be some of my favorite Disney songs/scenes... The little girls in the audience loved Rapunzel, but she didn't do much for me... Not my generation!
I am not sure what Creighton's favorite part was, but there were several parts that he loved and he was constantly clapping, reminding me to clap, and made me giggle as he hooted and hollered several times.
To top the evening off, as we drowsily came home and checked the mailbox we discovered yet another birthday gift for Creighton! A book from the Giraud's in Kansas!
I will speak for Creighton and say that this has been his best birthday ever!!


No comments:

Post a Comment