"And it came to pass that we lived after the manner of happiness." 2 Nephi 5:27

"And it came to pass that we lived after the manner of happiness." 2 Nephi 5:27

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Creighton the Sunbeam

I haven't ever been emotional about my children getting older. Except for this year. Creighton will be 4 in two months and I will not deal with that birthday well. Four years old means that today was his first Sunday out of Nursery and now he attends the Sunbeam class (4 year old class in Primary). It also means he will be attending Kindergarten next year. I know it is still a year and a half away... but the 4th birthday reminds me it is closer now than further away...
Today we took a special Sunbeam picture to help him get excited for the big day. We have been talking about his new class for several weeks and I hoped it would go ok. Sunbeam class means no treats or toys. After his class I said, "Hey! There's my Sunbeam! How was class?" He started to cry and said, "I want to go to Nursery!" It will take some adjusting.
First day as a Sunbeam!
Uncle Sam was here for the weekend for Macey Jo's birthday party- what a nice photo of the 3 of them. 
I love my little Sunbeam boy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment