Macey Jo is 7 months and it sure feels like it! What a big girl I have on my hands!
She may crawl any day... She is so close... I can tell she wants to so bad!
It is time to retire the fish swing. She has decided it is better suited for pull-ups that relaxing.
Her hair is growing so long and continues to change colors. Daddy likes to style it in a mohawk and make us giggle.
She can sure jabber and says "mama".
She likes to grab your hands and pull up to help herself stand.
She eats baby food every day and Gerber puffs. Her favorite foods are vegetables.
She drinks from a sippy cup and holds her own bottle when half full.
Big girl has decided to nap less frequently.
She still wears 6 month clothes but I am itching to get out the cute 9 month clothes!
Big girl Macey Jo at 6-7 months:
(Macey Jo and Lucy Sue with Grandma Chambers)
She is still a sweet and content baby. At her 6 month check-up the doctor called her somber. I don't like that word. So with the help of others I came up with the word content instead. She is happy to take in her surroundings and doesn't always need to be entertained.
However she is not content around strangers. She does not like to be baby-sat by strangers (anyone other than grandma and grandpa basically) and will scream most of the time. Darn.
I love to go in her room in the morning and see her big toothless grin. What a sweetie pie she is!!
Darling. She looks so sweet.
ReplyDelete