No surprise- Creighton LOVES his daddy. These two always have a great time when they are together. Cason is a fabulous dad. He plays, plays, plays and never seems to get tired! He is always so willing to share half of the responsibility when it comes to taking care of Creighton.
For Father's Day Creighton got his daddy a new set of scriptures!
Father's Day picture in front of our "popcorn" tree!
Cason and I also have great dads that we love very much. Cason's dad is such a great example of how to treat your wife. He is so good to Cason's mom, Robin. Cason's parents had 4 sons and 1 daughter. I tell Cason it's because the Lord knew that those boys would be well taught and have a great father to teach them. I am grateful to Robert for the great dad and example he was to Cason.
I have always known that my dad wants the best for me. He has tried very hard my whole life to teach me how to be happy and have all the things I want and need. We would take long car rides to visit Grandma Betty and my dad would try to teach me about life. (Including stocks and bonds- but that stuff is confusing) I know that my dad would do anything to help me out. In junior high, he even bought my math book and would sit on the phone with me (him in Arkansas, me in Idaho) sometimes for hours, trying to help me understand math...
Those two men are Papa and Big Daddy to this little guy. And Creighton also has a GRANDPA DENNIS! Grandpa Dennis is so good to Creighton. He watches Creighton while mommy is at work and I know that he is being WELL taken care of! Today for Father's Day they celebrated with chocolate cupcakes and milk.
We are so lucky to have so many wonderful men in our lives. They DEFINITELY deserve a day where they can be celebrated!
No comments:
Post a Comment